Dr. Foote is a Certified Invisalign Provider
You do not need braces to get the beautiful, straight teeth you have always wanted. Invisalign, provided by a certified provider, can be just what you need.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses transparent, removable, comfortable aligners that function in much the same way as braces, except that people cannot tell you are wearing them. These aligners are made with 3D computer imaging technology that is proven and in use by orthodontists throughout the country.
Why would I want Invisalign?
- Aligners are transparent;
- Aligners are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, and brushing and flossing are no problem;
- Invisalign aligners are comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment;
- No metal and wires usually mean less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments; and
- With its 3D imaging, Invisalign allows you to see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
How does it work?
You will start with several aligners, created specifically for you and based on your dental plan. Each set of aligners will be worn for about two weeks and will be removed only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As each aligner is replaced with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they straighten to the final position, as prescribed by Dr. Foote.
You will need to visit Dr. Foote about once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. The complete treatment plan will take 9-15 months and most people will wear between 18 and 30 aligners, but this varies from person to person.