Bryan G. Foote, DDS
Dr. Bryan G. Foote was born and raised in Columbia, Missouri. He graduated from Rock Bridge High School and received his undergraduate degree from Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri in 1994. Dr. Foote received his dental degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry in 1998, and completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency at UMKC in 1999. Dr. Foote has completed coursework taught by internationally renowned dentists such as Drs. John Kois, Peter Dawson, Newton Fahl, David Hornbrook, and Steve Buchanan.
Dr. Foote’s dental and community associations include:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 1999-present
- American College of Dentists, Fellow
- American Dental Association, 1999-present
- Missouri Delegate to ADA House of Delegates, 2006-2010
- Academy of General Dentristy, Fellow
- Central Dental Society, Past President, 2003-2004
- Columbia Dental Society, Past President, 2000-2001
- Columbia Northwest Rotary Club
- Columbia Chamber of Commerce
- Dental Lifeline Network Award for Outstanding Service, 2019
- Kois Center, Graduate
- Missouri Dental Association Foundation Board, 2014-2019
- Missouri Dental Association, 1998-present
- MDA Board of Trustees, 2005-2010
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry Young Alumnus of the Year, 2009
Dr. Foote actively pursues opportunities to continue his education by staying up to date with the latest in dental technology. He has completed additional coursework in areas covering restorative dentistry, dental implant technology, and occlusion at the Kois Center in Seattle. Dr. Foote and his staff also attend annual conferences like the Midwest Dental Conference in Kansas City, Chicago Midwinter Meeting, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry’s Annual Conference. These experiences sharpen the team’s knowledge of cutting-edge dental practices.
Columbia, MO Dentist
Dr. Foote takes pride in being a member of the Columbia community. His dental office has supported and sponsored a variety of local organizations, including the Columbia Health Department, Special Olympics, the Missouri Mission of Mercy, King’s Daughters Dental Aide Program and Donated Dental Services. Outside of the office, Dr. Foote enjoys a variety of activities, including travel, biking, physical fitness, skiing, music and playing drums. He especially loves all that comes with the joys of raising two daughters.
Jared G. Buescher, DDS
I was born and raised in Mid-Missouri. I grew up in Ashland, went to high school in Jefferson City and worked as a registered nurse in Columbia for nine years before starting dental school at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.I love getting to speak with my patients and strive to have a positive impact on their health and comfort. I get to work with my hands and tackle problems ranging from hygiene to replacing missing teeth. It was a challenging road to get here and I see it as a privilege to do what I do. I enjoy the outdoors, whether here in Columbia, in the Ozarks or as far away as Alaska. I take every opportunity to watch Mizzou basketball and football and love spending time with my wife and daughter.